Diligent is the leading provider of secure corporate governance and collaboration solutions for boards and senior executives. Over 12,000 clients in more than 90 countries and on all seven continents rely on Diligent for secure distribution of board materials, secure messaging, integrated compliance, board evaluation and entity management. Diligent's Governance Cloud is the only solution that meets the evolving governance needs of leading organizations. Visit diligent.com or follow us on to learn more.
Reporting to the Director of Creative & Communications, Diligent's Graphic Designer is responsible for translating marketing and sales objectives into creative strategies, designs and plans. With your help, we'll develop programs and experiences that help build and extend our brand, attract and convert new customers, and engage our existing community of board members, executives and legal professionals.
- Lead the design and implementation of concepts, guidelines and strategies of all brand communications, experiences and campaigns
- Execute on design assets including (but not limited to): web and print ads, layouts, whitepapers, sales collateral, presentation decks, and videos.
- Collaborate effectively as a creative partner and brand consultant with Demand Generation, Customer Marketing, Product Marketing, and Communications teams to execute on business objectives using clear and compelling creative strategies
- Focus efforts to ensure efficiencies, prioritize projects, and align resources
- Maintain creative source file libraries
- Ensure brand consistency and provide quality control over concepts and projects
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a creative marketing position
- Experience working and managing projects with outside vendors and agencies
- Strong project management, collaboration, organizational, and communication skills
- Expertise in software explainer video creation a plus
- Demonstrated creative expertise in a broad array of areas including multi-channel campaigns, print and digital advertising, signage and displays, and digital content design
- Exceptional aesthetic sense and intuitive understanding of design principles
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision or direction in a fast moving, cross-functional environment
- Proactive in nature and driven to act with a sense of urgency; able to work well under pressure and with demanding deadlines
- Strong communication skills, ability to, delegate, and coach to ensure effective execution across third-party partners, agencies and freelancers
- Skilled in Adobe Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat, as well as Microsoft Suite
- Graduate of accredited 4-year college or university
- Ability to type and/or manage laptop or personal computer keyboard for the purpose of internal and external electronic communication.
- Ability to see and hear and communicate verbally
- Ability to understand, remember and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information
- Ability to understand complex problems and to collaborate and explore alternative solutions
- Ability to make decisions which have moderate to significant impact on the immediate team and division and stakeholders/colleagues and be able to monitor that impact
FSLA Status: Exempt
Diligent offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match, health club reimbursement and much more.
We are a drug free workplace, and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.